2.21.2012

abcdef fail.

ring-a-ding, ya crazy broad!
(attempt 1) Let me be Frank.
Yeowzaaas! One misplaced capital F and this ol' blogsville's in the bag, baby!

(attempt 2) Let me be frank: I had an amazingly productive weekend. But I couldn't shake the nagging feeling that my current art projects were not organized, finished or as they should be. This became apparent when I went over Lauren's house to craft and drink wine... you know, whichever comes first. I brought along a small acrylic painting, similar to my Time to Eat? painting/collage. The canvas was covered in dried paint, but I wanted to collage some letters on it. Through my wine induced, SVU haze, I decided on the alphabet. It sounded like a great idea, until I tried to find all the letters to the alphabet. Sounds easy, but when all you have is Martha Stewart and Glamour, it becomes increasingly difficult to find a font that's not MARTHA STEWART or GLAMOUR. I made it to the letter F, then gave up. Here's what I ended up with.
I kind of love it. It reminds me of all the times when I try really hard, then realize that it's just not worth it. Hell, I look at it and it makes me laugh. Art is so much fun! It's nice to remember that it doesn't have to be so serious all the time.